Lights, Camera, Video Real Estate – How to Add Videos to Your Marketing Mix
Online videos are a key part of your real estate business marketing toolbox. A recent survey by the consulting firm Accenture found 90% of consumer respondents watch video content over the Internet. And that’s not surprising, considering video hosting giant YouTube boasts billions of viewers. So how can you make video marketing a part of your promotional efforts? How can you garner a share of that viewership to promote your content and boost your sales? Let’s find out.
· Keep it short: Viewership online may be high, but attention spans are low. With all the quick links and promotions floating around any given page of the Internet, users very quickly tune out when watching long, drawn out lectures or sales pitches. Your video should focus on a single call-to-action or piece of information. What do you want your viewer to know or do? Then find a way to present that idea in a short and entertaining way. One of the best new tools out there for short videos is Vine. Vine creates a six-second looping video and can be used to show off the best parts of your product quickly. HTC found a very creative way to show off their Android phones using Vine.
· Pull back the curtain: One of the best opportunities you have when using video is to put a human face to your business. By filming your videos around the office, you give people a better sense of the company they’re interacting with and purchasing from. Consumers love seeing the inner workings of a business, even if it’s just a glance (check out how Tesla did it in this video showing how a Model S is made). Additionally, if you have a fun work environment or an interesting product creation process, show it off. Check out how 24 hour printing company Solopress, walks you through their printing process from start to finish, here.
· Teach a man to fish: Video tutorials are a great way to bring consumers to your content while teaching them ways to succeed with your product. For example, if you’re a florist and want to show people easy ways to create a bouquet, make a video tutorial about it, this not only shows potential customers h0w you go through your process, but also showcases your talents. Then end the video with your brand and business info. Tutorials are one of the best uses for video and will bring consumers who are searching for how to do something right to your page, where your product or solution is waiting.
Creating videos for your Real Estate business marketing with Homelife Realty has never been easier with our Green Screen technology in-house. Use our full time dedicated editor for high quality results. You can create short, fun and helpful videos to post on your Facebook page or embed on your website. To learn more about using video to promote your business, give me a call – Dave Browne 604 897 2741 – I’ll help you set up your very own YouTube channel for free and help you shoot your video’s!
Blog content supplied by Verticle Response our favorite email marketing provider – Thanks
300 – 3303 Immel St. Abbotsford BC V2X 5Y1
1 – 32540 Logan Ave Mission BC V2V 6G3
O 604 859 3141 or 604 826 2699
F 604 859 5226 or 604 826 2621
Connect with us on Facebook:
Abbotsford real estate for sale, Abbotsford REALTORS®, and Abbotsford MLS® Listings. Access Abbotsford real estate listings, Abbotsford REALTORS®, new homes and Abbotsford foreclosures. We also have information on Abbotsford home selling, home buying and mortgages, movers and other realty services in Abbotsford and area.
Mission real estate for sale, Mission REALTORS®, and Mission MLS® Listings. Access Mission real estate listings, Mission REALTORS®, new homes and Mission foreclosures. We also have information on Mission home selling, home buying and mortgages, movers and other realty services in Mission and area.
Advantages for the Experienced Agent with HomeLife Glenayre Realty Co. Ltd.:
- Experienced Management
- Household name in local market
- Number one office in technology services
- Office of the future
- First paperless in Canada
- Latest web services including social networking